- When is the deadline?
- Can I do the competition as a team?
- How can I learn scratch?
- How are the games judged?
- How do I submit my game?
- How do I use the Sprites
- How to get synthroid over the counter
- Cipro online
- How to get antabuse over the counter
- Can you buy ventolin over the counter usa
- Cheap generic viagra co uk kamagra tablets
- How to get lasix in the us
- Symbicort pill cost
When is the deadline?
The deadline for the competition is the 10th of July. You can join at anytime up to this date
Can I do the competition as a team?
Yes, as long as you are all between the ages 8-11
How can I learn scratch?
Here at earthgames, we are providing you video lessons on how to use scratch every Friday at 10.00. Have a look at the Learn section of the website.
How are the games judged?
The project is going to be judged on these categories: Game design, artwork, creativity, best game, best ecology, best code. Judging and prize information can be found here: https://earthgames.uk/prizes/.
How do I submit my game?
When you complete your game it must be emailed to email@example.com. If you want to enter the game design section you must write your ideas on this slideshow. Remember to include the following in your game:
– A way to win
– A way to lose