There are many ways to win in board games. Here are few you may consider:
- Race games have players hurry to the end of the board. In these games, the first player to reach the final square wins.
- Domination games are won by players eliminating other players
- Population games are won by being the first player to reach a certain number of individuals or control and area of the board
- Point-gain games require players to accumulate awards, like victory points or special cards. At the end of the game, the player with the most awards wins.
- Cooperative games involve players working together toward a common goal, like repairing a gnomish submarine or stopping a virus outbreak.
- Deck-building games rely on cards to move gameplay along. Players earn, steal, or trade cards to strengthen their hand to accomplish the game’s goals.X