E – Safety
Childrens’ Safety First
Summary of policies
1. Lessons – webinars and resources
- Webinars and any streamed lesson will be provided by staff with DBS clearance, or under the supervision of DBS cleared staff and have had training in e-safety.
- No visual or audio contact will be made with the students.
- Chat feedback from students will be allowed but will be moderated to check for appropriate content.
- Presenters and moderators will wear appropriate dress and ensure that all backdrops are appropriate (cause no offence).
- Where forums are used to provide helpful tips they will be carefully moderated and all offensive material removed.
- Clear guidance on the forums will be provided.
3. Conduct of others
- The behaviour of participants in stream chat and forums will be monitored and checked for bullying behaviour, inappropriate contact and language.
- If you feel you are being bullied tell: the safeguarding officer of earthgames.uk – email@example.com
- If there are breaches of this then a two strike policy will be carried out where the students are first warned and then banned.
4. Personal information
- Registering for competitions must be completed by a parent who gives us permission to store the age, name and parents email address.
- Ask an expert contacts can be made by students using their own emails, but we will not store any information.
- All activities on the internet carried out by earthgames.uk will be compliant with GDPR regulations.
- Cookie based storages will require approval.
- All data will only be kept with the recorded permission of the person providing it and for the express use identified.
- Data will be kept for the purpose of sending out newsletters or sending out prizes.
- Data will be kept for no longer than 3 years unless people re-subscribe.
- All data will be kept secure, password, protected and encrypt.
- Personal data will at no time be shared beyond earthgames.uk.
- Personal data breach register will be kept on a declared register contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No hard copies of personal data will be kept.
- Data will not be transferred outside the EEA.
- Can i buy vasotec
- Generic aldara 5% 0.25g from Helena
- Reglan prices
- Santa Fe micardis 40mg shipping
- Where to buy levitra 10mg in Kentucky
- Floride and prozac
- Voltaren gel uk
- Where to purchase antabuseorder antabuse
- Etodolac deutschland
6. Raising Concerns
Any concerns should be emailed to the safeguarding officer of earthgames.uk – email@example.com
approved 15/4/2020 review 15/4/2021
We would like to acknowledge the present and past partners who are making this happen: